Authenticity and Passion in Life
A Gestalt Pretraining Seminar on Orø, Denmark,
- weekend: April 26th – 28th 2019
- weekend: June 14th – 16th 2019
- weekend: August 23rd – 25th 2019
– Increase your life energy and ability to “go for it”!
– Improve your skills having contact, being present, and experiencing boundaries
– Become aware of your stress issues. Take back your power and live freely.
These issues and many more you will experience in the 3 weekend intensive and integrating seminar. You will experience new awareness and insight, that will open your attitude to life and living. You will train your listening skills and empathy and also your power to stand up for yourself.
Teaching and variation
The teaching on the seminar is full of variation: Thematic teaching, experientel exercisis, deepened dialogues, integration of body, feelings and mind, and personal reflection in smaller groups. The leaders are experienced Gestalt Psychotherapists and trainers connected to the GIS-International Training Program.
Beautiful and inspiring
The beautiful surroundings of Hegnegården on the Orø Island just an hour from Copenhagen, gives you the perfect setting for a life-changing stay and an experience of inner peace.
Get your qualifications
This seminar also qualifies you, if you want to participate in the 4-year Gestalt Therapist education.
Where: Orø, Denmark
When: April 26th to 28th, June 14th to 16th and August 23rd to 25th 2019.
A weekend start Friday at 5pm and ends at Sunday 1pm.
– Company: 18.160 DKK (Seminar Fee 13.600 DKK, Accommodation 4.560 DKK)
– Private: 11.760 DKK (Seminar Fee 7.200 DKK, Accommodation; 4.560 DKK)
– Students: 10.1600 DKK (Seminar Fee 5.600 DKK, Accommodation; 4.560 DKK)
Seminar leader: Arne Møller
Contact us for further information or for registration